The Prempeh II Library has 8 bookable discussion rooms. The number of discussion rooms and location information is as follows:
- 2 discussion rooms and 1 computer lab are located on the fourth floor
- 3 discussion rooms are located on the third floor
- 3 discussion rooms are located on the second floor
Keys are required for access to all rooms. Contact Student Support Department (2nd Floor-Science and Technology Library) for bookings
You are required to abide by the following rules and regulations:
- Users are required to use the Discussion Room for group study and discussions only.
- Use of the room is limited to a maximum of two hours.These rooms are not sound-proof. Please refrain from loud or disruptive behaviour when using these rooms.
- Users must register at the Student Support Department with their Student ID card. The ID card will be returned at the end of the session.
- Reservation should be done by a member in a group and the group is allowed one session per day.
- Use of the rooms is on a first come first served basis. Booking period will be open every 10 minutes before the time.
- If the room is still empty after booking is made, the Librarian has the right to cancel the booking immediately.
- Please rearrange the chairs/tables after use. Please take a picture as proof and show it to the staff before returning the key.
- Please ensure that the room is clean before you leave.
The following are NOT allowed inside the discussion rooms:
- Loud noises.
- Playing of cards/games/gambling.
- Leaving personal belongings unattended to.
- Bringing in additional chairs/other pieces of furniture.
- Leaving any kind of garbage including paper/plastic, etc.
Please email the library with any questions: email@example.com